Full time Office Junior
We have an exciting opportunity for an office junior to join our dynamic team, with the chance to progress within an administrative type role.
The Office Junior will be responsible for the basic administration duties of the entire company.
You will be working alongside an established team and learn a variety of office related duties.
Each day is different and brings a new challenge; therefore you will be expected to manage a wide variety of office type duties with little supervision. Training will be provided.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Filing, typing
- Scanning, emailing,
- Reception/switchboard duties,
- Greeting visitors and general office admin.
- Must be computer literate with an attention to detail
- Have a willing, can do attitude with an eagerness to learn.
- A good telephone manner essential, with good people skills
- A willingness to cope under pressure and
- Confident when meeting and greeting visitors
- Must be computer literate, have a willing attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Good people skills and telephone manner essential.
If you are interested in the position and think you have what it takes to join our team we would love to hear from you .
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Firm specialises exclusively in the residential property market and from time to time although we do not have a specific vacancy, if you have experience in any of the undernoted positions we would like to hear from you:-
Please apply in strictest confidence with your C.V. to
Latest Properties to Buy
14 Cairngrassie Circle, Portlethen, Aberdeen, Ab12 4tzView Property
Latest Prestige Properties
40 Pittengullies Brae, Peterculter, Ab14 0quView Property
We provide a comprehensive range of services for all your property requirements. Your transaction will be handled directly by one of our Partners or Senior Assistants.